Monday, August 9, 2010

Diluted Honey and Lemon Delight

Alright I've used both of their so far and they both worked really well! I'm hoping for a body infusing conditioner or shampoo eventually but neither of these were. The Diluted Honey seemed weird to me because it was so watery that it didn't really feel like I put anything in my hair. When I read up about this one it had said you'd have to rinse a lot because of the honey it didn't fell that way to me but I rinsed for a while just to be on the safe side. It made my hair really shiny, smooth and silky but a little thin. The Lemon Delight was really weird to try because of the yogurt in the mixture, some slipped down my back when I applied it and it felt really really slimy :P and I had to clean out the bottom of the tub due to the mixture making it really slippery after too. But it made my hair feel really protected and repaired as well as soft (not as shiny but not dull either). I felt self conscious because I thought I could smell the yogurt all day. Yet everyone I asked said they could not and actually up close my hair smelt great! So no worries! The honey didn't really smell like anything. I would definitely use both again! With the Lemon Delight I even used fat free vanilla yogurt and it worked but I would really stay away from any other flavours just in case of their reactions. One more thing it might be wise to let your yogurt mixture to sit out for a few minutes 'cause I found it very chilly while sliding down my back :P Enjoy these conditioners too!

No comments:

Post a Comment